Pages

12.9.12

How Are You, Buya?

I miss you. Really miss you. I listened to some of your favorite songs this afternoon, & it tears me up. I remembered that many things I haven't done for you yet. I remembered somethings you asked but I denied. It brought me to this sentimental atmosphere. How are you up there, Buya?

I hope you are happy, be near of The Almighty. I wish you get the best from Him. Living in the comfort place, where the birds fly & the grass is blown up by the wind, living in the place you've dreamed all the time when you were here beside me. How is heaven? Do you have a beautiful angel who accompany you as Mamah? I hope you are not feeling alone up there, because I know you're in the best place for the human being right now, embraced by The All-Merciful.

Do you remember some joke from one of your favorite songs? You used to tease Mamah, said to her that she was very beautiful when she was young, just like an actress in Savage Garden - "I Knew I Loved You" video clip. And you were like the actor, haha. Do you know, Buya? Mamah is still beautiful as you remembered. She is the strongest woman I've ever known. She has a restaurant now, she is struggling to make a living from it. Incredible, right? Just remember how you teased her, said that her cooks was not that great, but she made it! Hope her business goes well.

And words can not describe how I adore you as my father, Buya. You're the best father for me. Thanks for everything. Thanks for everything. Thanks for everything. I'm still struggling to be your best daughter. Wish me to be stronger, so I can cheer Mamah, Bulqis, & Sanju up, engage them to live in a cheerful life. Wish me to be more mature, as a grown-up, I realize that I still often do childish tings. All my prayers for you. I miss you & love you so much. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment