Pages

22.9.12

Hello, Journalist!

So, this week, I was invited to my first gathering with my other friends of Warta Kampus STAN (WK STAN), & today I got my first job in WK. It was so exciting! :D

I remember how I was excited when I was accepted as one of campus journalists in Media Center STAN in my first year as college student. There was really amazing & priceless experience, although I just did that only for several months before I resigned. My condition in that time forced me to choose between dedicating myself to Media Center STAN, or spending my free time to be a private teacher, to get money, besides my other campus organizations & study. That was my difficult time too because I had no laptop to help me accomplish the tasks I was ordered. I regret that decision a bit, because I was impatient & didn't try to stay any longer. Imagine if I didn't resign, I'd have almost 3 years of experience in journalistic!

But, it's okay, since I gain so much motivation in this new education year to active myself again. Cheer up! Cheer up! Cheer up! You will get more energies when you have enthusiasm. I realize, I did mistakes, I did many mistakes. Yet, that's the point of learning, the point of live my life. I did mistakes, to improve myself to be a better me. I realize I am imperfect, but to live the life to the fullest is the matter of striving to be perfect. That's human being's nature, & I know that from Aristotle's philosophy of ethics which is called Aristotelian Ethics. Yeah, after I read my textbook about profession ethics. :3

So, from now on, please, give 100% for everything you care, Dian. That's the rule. Maintain the enthusiasm. Live the life cheerfully. Many things in life you haven't discovered yet. Don't you feel really curious about this life? Thus, keep the spirit & do the best!

Bragging about myself a bit, hehe. This is my letter of acceptance in Warta Kampus STAN. I was interested in being a campus journalist again, then I applied as redactor. I hope it's not too late to be part of campus life. Besides WK, I have other activities to make my campus life more colorful. Oh yes, I love my life. Hope I can dedicate myself to the fullest.

Blurry photo, I do it on purpose to make your eyes slanted, haha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment