Pages

3.3.13

Busy Weekends Part #1

Last 2 weeks are my busy weekends. I've been interested in photography since I graduated from high-school, and finally I got a DSLR camera from my friend, Sandy! He lent me that expensive thing for 2 days & I was really happy about it. I wanted to gamble my luck by participating in photography competitions to get my own DSLR camera. I wanted to win the contest although I just knew how to use DSLR camera a day before I hunted these photos below haha.

Here are some ordinary photos from me, no edit, taken in my 2 days journey around Jakarta. I stubbornly didn't use "auto mode" although I am a noob. I have to learn photography more. Maybe in the next chance, when I am lent a digital camera (again), I also want to learn from the "auto mode" to make myself familiar with the camera.

Testing the camera. Water from a shower in my bathroom.
My first destination was Kampung Batik. I knew this place from my class-mate, Andita, who had visited this place before. I wanted to shoot how they make their own house as a canvas & draw batik on there.


Those guys were talking in front of their house. This photo was taken at Kampung Batik, Jakarta, a place where many batik artists live & they express their art on the wall.
Then, I went to the north. I went to old-town in Jakarta or also known as Kota Tua. I randomly went to this place, thought that maybe there would be many interesting objects to shoot.


Ondel-ondel at Kota Tua (Old-Town), Jakarta.

A kid blows a fire from his mouth to attract the visitors.


One of old buildings at Kota Tua, Jakarta.


Museum Fatahillah, Kota Tua.

A "Stone Man" entertains a visitor.

After I felt enough to take photographs from Kota Tua, I went to the norther side of Jakarta. I wanted to take a photo of sunset, & the nearest beach from there was Muara Angke. But, before I went there, I took this photo at Pluit Village haha.

A lake in front of Pluit Village Mall.
Muara Angke is not a place for holiday. It's tarnish & has fishy smell. But, I succeed to take these photos & grabbed a beautiful side from this harbor.

Sunset in Muara Angke.

Still Muara Angke

(to be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment