Pages

3.3.13

A Time Capsule

Well, it's been a while since I wrote my last post. Many things happened during those days, and currently, I've been busy to participate in many competitions to get money, haha. Since I'm not in the mood to write such things right now, I want to share an email from me in the past, a time capsule!


Dear Me (in the future),
Don't forget to do many good things to reach your dreams. Remember, one of things you can't take back is time. So, use it wisely. Cheer up!

Btw, you'll get an email from me near your graduation day. Make sure you are doing good when you receive it. :3 
See ya. ♥

You (in the past)

Right, that's my promise to myself. It's time to introspecting my own self. And remember, the furthest distance between two things is time. If I waste my time to do any unimportant things, I'll be left behind far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment