Pages

9.11.12

Back to Childhood

Finally I started to learn digital coloring yesterday. Before this, I've always colored the drawings with one layer, no effects, no tricks. Most of them are just because I was "kepepet" to color the drawing. I was impressed by my friend's drawing & planed to learn it after midterm exam (I bought a sketchbook after the last exam finished XD). After learn some tutorials (it really helps me a lot!), here we go, these are my drawings.

I've made 2 drawings, used SAI Paint Tool. The first one pic was taken from my old archive on deviantart. I tried to paint it with mouse & it was difficult to get steady line in the first try.

Smiley Girl - original pic was taken from my old archive

Today, I also made one. After the first try last night, I got an idea how mouse user like me can get the tidier drawing. I tried to soften the shade too. Yeah, still not as tidy as the expert, but it's getting better. :)

Full Moon Miki - I tried to draw & paint her XD
Drawing & coloring like this make me feel like I am back to my childhood, haha. Btw I still have several tasks to do before the deadline (both school & WK). Seems I wanna get those tasks after I post this.
Semangat! (҂'̀⌣'́)9

No comments:

Post a Comment