Pages

28.8.12

Life is Melodious

Since I have no post on this blog yet, let me re-post this thought on this single post. This is my writing when I was addicted to TVXQ, but the message on it is still relevant: life is melodious.

Original post is from my random tumblr. Watch out, that tumblr is very random. I like reblogging something funny, Johnny Depp stuffs, random thoughts, TVXQ (when I was addicted to), etc. So, beware. Mbuahahaha.

-------♥♥♥-------

Life is Melodious




People say life is wonderful. Life is colorful & cheerful. Sometimes I have a thought that the real heaven is the life itself. Yes indeed, and I want to add those words with “Life is melodious.”

I have many moments that can be described with a song. When I went to my hometown several weeks ago, I listened to my playlist in my cellphone. Many songs reminded me to my past moments. I just recalled that moments come to my head again, while I was looking out to the window. I really enjoyed my trip because I had a soul therapy like that. And, many reasons that can make you falling in love with a song. Maybe its lyrics, maybe its melody. Maybe you have a related personal story based on its lyrics, or you just like it because it’s beautiful. And for me, in most cases, I like a song because its melody regardless its lyrics, although I like some songs because its lyrics too.

Like this afternoon, I checked my friend’s twitter timeline & I found an interesting youtube link. So I clicked it & went through the youtube to hear that song. It’s Winter Rose Music Box Version as I embed!

I really love this song as I love TVXQ. I often sang this song with my sister when I went home 2 weeks ago. It also made me imagine the snows drop & are piled up on my window, while I'm sitting on the sofa & warmed by a fireplace. It can be called imaginary for me, because I live in the place which never has snow drops here.

And of course, listening to this song again, with the music box version, made me really special this afternoon. I almost dropped my tears. I don’t care if I’ll be called dumb or everything but I really almost dropped my tears when I heard this song. It’s so beautiful. Even every single picture or word posted by my friends on tumblr & twitter become more meaningful. I become more sensitive, melancholy, & dramatic. It evoked my emotions.

Like when I saw these pics on my tumblr dashboard while I was hearing this song, these beautiful pics even looked more beautiful.





I’ve ever heard wise words that life is similar to how you see it with your glasses. It’ll become dark if you wear a dark glasses, & it’ll become brighter if you wear a clear glasses. It’ll become blue if you wear a blue glasses, yellow if you wear a yellow one, magenta if you wear a magenta. So does the music. Life is similar to how you hear it with your ears. Is it a beautiful, or a sad & depressing melody?

PS: I am not an expert in musics. I’m just an ordinary girl who enjoys musics. ^^

-------♥♥♥-------

Recently, I really loved to hear Queen's Love of My Life. I think it's really beautiful, & I just like it. I don't know but I think my sense of music is not usual. I often find my favorite songs aren't popular among my friends.
But it's okay since I like it. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment